Colorado Health Specialist
Health & Wellness
Mederi Health is a multi-disciplinary practice that focuses on patients
overall health and wellness. Our comprehensive approach allows us to effectively
identifying the underlying cause of disease or illness and not just the
symptoms that patients are experiencing. We practice active prevention,
aiming to minimize or eliminate your risk factors for chronic conditions
and improve your quality of life.
We have provided successful treatment and supportive care for conditions such as:
- Adrenal stress
- GI Dysfunction
- Food sensitivities/intolerances
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Sleep Issues
- Hormone Imbalances(Menstrual Cycle Issues, Menopausal or Peri-menopausal Symptoms)
- Weight Loss
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Depression and Anxiety
Specialized Treatment Plans
Our team provides an in-depth initial consultation to evaluate your health
and wellness goals and to better develop a specialized, patient specific
treatment plan that is right for you. Here at Mederi Health, we believe
that taking time to educate our patients is one of the best tools we can
provide for you to take charge of your health and have continued success
outside of our office walls.
Are we the right fit for you?
At Mederi Health, we see many different types of patients for a variety
of different health concerns and issues. Many of our patients seek our
alternative, comprehensive treatment programs after becoming frustrated
and discouraged with traditional methods.
Have you been….
- Frustrated with your current treatment plan or lack of results?
- Wanting an alternative, comprehensive approach for your health concerns?
- Tired of prescription drugs that may alleviate symptoms but don't address
- Irritated with doctors who don't listen?
- Unsure of where to go or what to do next?
- Not sure if invasive treatments such as surgery are the right choice for you?
A majority of our patients seek treatment at Mederi Health because they…..
- Are tired of prescription medications that don't help or make them
- Take lots of different supplements and vitamins/minerals but continue to
have health issues.
- Have been everywhere and have seen everyone but nobody knows what's wrong.
- All of their lab tests have been normal but they still have symptoms and
- Are unsatisfied with traditional medicine
- Want to get to the root of the problem and not just the symptoms.
- Have tried every diet possible and still cannot lose the weight.
If this sounds familiar, we may be able to help you. Call our office to
schedule a FREE consultation today! (303) 993-2323.
Our services include:
To schedule an appointment,
call our office
today at (303) 993-2323.