Testing at Mederi Health
Testing at Mederi Health is used to identify the underlying cause of symptoms or disease, allowing our health professionals to create a patient-specific treatment plan that is both effective and accurate. Some of the many forms of testing used by our office of functional medicine near Denver, CO, to further evaluate a patient’s health status include but are not limited to the following.
Comprehensive Blood Testing
Full and Partial Blood Panels
- Full and Partial Blood Panels
- Inflammatory and Autoimmune Testing
- Full Thyroid Panels With Thyroid Antibody Testing
- Vitamin D
- Viral Panels Including Chronic and Active Epstein Barr
Stool Sample Testing
We use this method of testing for Gastrointestinal health evaluation for some of the following issues:
- Chronic or Vague Abdominal Pain or Discomfort
- Diarrhea or Constipation
- Irregular Bowel Movements
- Gas or Bloating
- Heartburn or GERD
- Food Intolerances/Sensitivities
- Weight Gain
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Clinical Immunology Laboratory Specializing in Functional Immunology Autoimmunity (Great for early detection of autoimmunity and/or associated autoimmunity risk factors).
Saliva Hormone Testing
- Adrenal Stress Index
- Cycling Female Hormone Panel
- Peri and Postmenopausal Hormone Panel
- Male Hormone Panel
- Bone Health Profile
Sensitivity/Intolerance testing at Mederi Health uses a blood test that measures the body’s cellular response to challenges from a wide array of substances including various foods, additives, colorings, chemicals, functional foods, and medicinal herbs.
ALCAT is an effective tool for the management of a variety of conditions liked to the chronic activation of the immune system, such as:
- Digestive Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue
- Aching Joints
- Skin Disorders
- And Many More
DUTCH Testing or Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones
This test is used for in-depth hormone testing to evaluate adrenal gland function as well as sex hormone profiles.
NutrEval® or Metabolomix+ by Genova Diagnostics
The NutrEval® is both a blood and urine profile that evaluates over 125 biomarkers and assesses the body’s functional need for 40 antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, digestive support, and other select nutrients. Personalized recommendations for nutrients are determined by using an algorithm based on your test findings!
We also offer the Metabolomix+, a similar profile that can be collected entirely at home – no blood draw required.